Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Life Stories of Actor Aslam Sonu in English

              Actor Aslam Sonu life Stories

Hello Dear Visitor 

Welcome to Aslam Sonu life stories plz read till the End-----

मेरा अप्प डाउनलोड करने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे >> Actor Aslam Sonu App 
My Name Is Aslam Alam 
Nick Name Is - Sonu Khan 
I Was Born On 24 july 1999 In Sonipath Hariyana After my born my family went to Bihar and my family was living there i'm single boy in my family and i have one sister she is married. i have spend my childwood in Hostel after my hostel life i spend in my Dist Madhepura From There i passsed 10th and my 12th If i talk about my whole life so i have my second God My Nana <Abdul jabbar > he is my everything God, Friend everything i cant describe about him what ever i'm doing its due to my nana after compliting my 12th i came Delhi <capital of india> here i got admission in Focus Skills Academy for Computer Course there i have done my computer course Actully dear i want to become An Actor in any induetries that is no matter i will go in bollywood any sector i would like to go any sector for going i am doing hard word but now i'm in bad Situation b'coz my family is not giving me permossion for going that line i dont know why they are not giving m permossion .  but i know what evher my family is thinking abot my self they are thing good b'coz in whole world there is no any parents who will thing wrong for our son /daughter but yr i'm very intresting for that line i can be success in that line if god wishes i m very big fan of salman khan b'coz of he is very doneter person that also i want to become i know that i cant get that place in which palace salman khan has got.but  i would like to do donate every thing which is possible. iam very soft heart boy when i see any beggar and that type of person who cant afford food home ,education for whom i would like to do something yr when i see that type of person i cant ignore them  i compere them with my self if had there what i will do yr this type of thing i cry sometime why god makes this .ok if god is making so why i feel like that also there are lots of person why they are not thinking about it why why why it's my Question to you all plz comment OK leve it whenever i was taliking about my self sorry for i changed my track so plz Thing about to that person and help them if you will help them then definitely poorness will be reduced 
it is my life now im 19 years old and i dont love to any one else my family ,else my friend i have only 2 best friends his name is Imran laddu  and Manouwar Sonu both are my best friend 
Thankx to Reading till end 
plz read next stories and 
tall me how is this articale , and How is my thinking
 Next i am about t write

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For It We Will update You